Due to the second wave of COVID-19 in Georgia, we have made some adjustments in our office policies again.
Gwinnett County, and in particular the cities of Norcross and Lilburn, have the highest rates of COVID-19 cases in the state.
In Georgia, June 20th was the highest single day increase of COVID-19 cases since the outbreak started.
New Office Hours:
– We will be seeing patients by appointment only.
– Same-day appointments are possible depending on availability. Please call or visit the clinic if you are interested.
– Telemedicine appointments are available. Please see the post below if you are interested.
– When you arrive for your appointment, you will be screened at the door before you enter to ensure you do not have any signs/symptoms of COVID-19.
– Face masks are required. If you do not have a facemask, we will be offering them to purchase at the front door for 2 for $1.
– Many patients do not have any symptoms. Therefore, even if you feel no symptoms please wear a mask as you can be still transmitting the virus without symptoms.
– Visitors will not be allowed to accompany patients unless there are particular exceptions. These include: elderly, young, disabled, language barrier
– Our clinic is getting cleaned daily with industrial grade cleansers for your safety.
We know you come to our clinic for good care and convenience, and this is far from convenient. You may be healthy and low risk of complications of COVID-19, however we have several high-risk patients who are elderly with many medical comorbities. These changes have been made to protect these patients and our staff.
Please comply with these changes in our policy, they are temporary.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!
May 24, 2020
Coronavirus Temporary Changes in Office Hours/Policy
May 24, 2020
Telemedicine visits will be by appointment only. For a telemedicine appointment, please call our clinic at 770-931-1333. We have extra staff answering phones.